eNTRI China Terms And Conditions
Visa waiver program is eligible for:
1) PRC passport holder tourists who are residing in People’s Republic of China (including Brunei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and Macau)
- This Visa Waiver Program is effective for one year from 11th April until 31st December 2019.
- An eNTRI Note is only valid for a single journey to Malaysia for the purpose of tourism for the maximum of 15 days each entry without any extension of the period.
- After the applicant has successfully registered for eNTRI, the applicant must print out the eNTRI Note to bring it together to Malaysia.
- Applicants must travel to Malaysia within 3 months after they successfully obtained an eNTRI Note.
Applicants who are travelling to Malaysia are permitted to enter and exit Malaysia via the following Malaysia Entry/Exit points listed below:
-Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
-Penang International Airport, Penang
-Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
-Melaka International Airport, Melaka
-Senai International Airport, Johor
-Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
-Miri International Airport, Sarawak
-Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
-Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
-Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
-Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
-Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
-Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
-Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
-Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Applicants are not allowed to apply any other passes issued under the Immigration Regulations 1963 [L.N 228/1963].
- The applicant must enter Malaysia by a direct flight from People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macau) to Malaysia or enter Malaysia via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei.
- The applicant also must have a return direct flight ticket to People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macau) or exit Malaysia via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei.
- The applicant will be subjected to undergo a three (3) months cooling off period before they can re-enter Malaysia using this Visa Waiver Program.
- Any applicant who is found to overstay shall be subjected to existing Immigration law in force.
- Applicant are not allowed to accept any unauthorized employment, or attend school, or represent the foreign information media during their stay in Malaysia.
- The Government of Malaysia, in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time without any prior notice. If an applicant is dissatisfied with the changes being made, the applicant's sole and exclusive remedy is to refuse the services provided.
- Applicants hereby agrees to accept and confirm that the applicant, prior to submitting the visa application, has read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details provided herein.