What is eVISA?
eVISA is an online application platform that enables foreign nationals to apply for an electronic visa to enter Malaysia at the comfort of their convenience.
Who is eligible for eVISA?
Citizen From : Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Montenegro, Nepal, Pakistan, Serbia, and Sri Lanka.
eVisa Required Documents
Below are the documents that need to be scanned and uploaded with your application.
- Recent passport size studio digital photo. as per Guidelines
- Passport front page. as per Sample
- Confirmed Return flight booking. (Optional)
- Birth certificate for minor applicants
What are the documents needed upon arrival at Malaysia entry checkpoints?
The following documents are required to be presented upon arrival in Malaysia entry checkpoints:
- Your eVISA printout
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Travellers Cheque/Debit or Credit Cards) to cover expenses during your stay at Malaysia
- confirmed Returned flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation